Chef de Partie Fine Dining Restaurant
At the Demain Group, we invite you to join us on a journey to tomorrow, where every part of our business – from gastronomy to music, to hospitality – is dedicated to sustainability, connection and unforgettable experiences. "Demain", which means "tomorrow" in French, is not just a name, but a promise of a future where fun and sustainability go hand in hand. We offer a work culture where growth and development are not only encouraged, but also celebrated. We are one family, bound by our joint and shared dream for a sustainable, prosperous future. As Chef de Parti you will be part of an international kitchen team consisting of talented and motivated young people who strive for perfection, under the professional guidance of Dani Hoefnagels. Do you want to be part of creating and developing the new Casual and Fine Dining restaurant in the Strandhotel in Cadzand?
- Taking care of cold and/or hot dishes.
- Responsible for the mise en place of your section.
- Together with the team, you will work together to deliver the perfect service and quality.
- Ensuring order and cleanliness in the kitchen following the HACCP rules according to the Dutch legislation.
- Be part of the creation of a strong and versatile team.
- Enthusiastic, passionate about this beautiful craft, eager to grow.
- Attention to detail.
- Hand-on mentality.
- Stress resistant.
- You can work independently and be collegial in a team.
- Experience in a similar position.
You will be working full-time.
What we offer
- Staff card for discounts in Strandhotel, The Sunday hotel store, and in the restaurants AIRrepublic, AIRcafé en Pine House.
- Collective health insurance discount.
- Staff events.
- Holidays at Christmas and New Year.
- Dynamism, a positive vibe and work attitude, enthusiastic colleagues
- Many opportunities and scope to develop yourself.
Will you be joining our team?