Chef de Partie
When you have sat ground in Cadzand-Bad as Chef de Partie, you will be working in an international kitchen brigade of talented and motivated young people who together strive for culinary perfection. You will work under the professional guidance of Michelin-starred chef Sergio Herman and his culinary managers of Pure C, AIRrepublic and Blueness. Are you the talent with a great love for cooking and creating inspiring dishes that let guests fly on their culinary journey? Do you have ambition and perseverance, and would you like to grow further in your culinary adventure? Then please respond here.
- You are enthusiastic, passionate and eager to grow in your profession.
- You are flexible, have a hands-on mentality and like to roll up your sleeves.
- You can handle stress.
- You work independently but are also a team player.
- Mise en place.
- You take care of the preparation of hot and cold dishes.
- You make orders.
- You contribute to perfect quality and high service standards.
- You oversee the order and tidiness in the kitchen.
- You assist other chefs whenever they need you.
- You check the delivery of products.
Working days and hours in consultation.
What we offer
- Staff card for discounts in Strandhotel, The Sunday hotel store, and in the restaurants Pure C, Blueness, AIRrepublic, AIRcafé en Pine House.
- Collective health insurance discount.
- Staff events.
- Holidays at Christmas and New Year.
- Dynamism, a positive vibe and work attitude, enthusiastic colleagues
- Many opportunities and scope to develop yourself.
Will you be joining our team?