Do you think it's important that hotel rooms and the hotel always look great? If you have an eye for detail and you feel responsible for the well-being of guests, we are looking for you.
As a housekeeping employee you are responsible for the appearance of the Strandhotel. In a close-knit team you take care of the cleaning of the hotel rooms and suites and of the public areas, such as the Living and our restaurants. Furthermore, your tasks include: replenishing guest supplies, washing towels and bathrobes in the linen room and checking whether hotel rooms and suites are clean in accordance with our standards.
If you are not an early riser, the Strandhotel offers alternating hours and evening shifts.
- You are energetic and motivated.
- You are strong in communication.
- You master the English language.
- You work independently and in a team.
- You have an eye for detail and a high sense of responsibility.
- You have a 9+ mentality.
Working days and hours in consultation.
What we offer
- Staff card for discounts in Strandhotel, Demain, The Sunday hotel store, and in the restaurants AIRrepublic, AIRcafé en Pine House.
- Collective health insurance discount.
- Staff events.
- Positive vibes in a dynamic team.
- Opportunities to develop and grow within our organization.