Employee restaurant service
A stay at the Strandhotel is often accompanied by a Dine-Around Experience under the Michelin stars. A culinary enthusiast reserves an experience with us in AIRrepublic. Sleeping and eating under the stars, it’s enjoying at the North Sea coast.
For AIRrepublic we are looking for talents who have an affinity with food and drink at the highest level. Service-oriented, fine-dining enthusiasts with a 9+ mentality, who let guests enjoy culinary ideas around the clock.
- AIRrepublic is a stone's throw from the Strandhotel. Overlooking the seaport of Cadzand with its head on the North Sea wind. A sleek, modern design pavilion welcomes guests for beautifully prepared products from Zeeland. The menu, which mainly offers fish and shellfish, is based on the classic cuisine of Oud Sluis and the roots of Sergio Herman.
Do you like to offer guests a warm and hospitable welcome? Do you know how to create a pleasant atmosphere in a casual way, which is professional and personal? Then you are the hospitable talent we are looking for!
With your subtle knowledge and enthusiasm for drinks and food, you advise guests on their culinary journey. You are responsible for the mise en place, together with your colleagues you are a host during dinner and you ensure a tidy and clean restaurant after the service. During dinner you maintain a clear communication with the kitchen team about the course of the evening in the restaurant.
- You have a good knowledge of the Dutch and/or English language.
- You are hospitable, friendly and have a natural courtesy.
- You work independently and in a team.
- You have a 9+ mentality.
- You have a neat and well-groomed appearance.
- You have a 'hands-on' mentality and like to roll up your sleeves.
- You are strong in communication.
- You have an eye for detail.
Working days and hours in consultation.
What we offer
- Staff card for discounts in Strandhotel, The Sunday hotel store, and in the restaurants AIRrepublic, AIRcafé en Pine House.
- Collective health insurance discount.
- Staff events.
- Holidays at Christmas and New Year.
- Positive vibes in a dynamic team.
- Opportunities to develop and grow within our organization.
Will you be joining our team?