Being a wine waiter is a profession in itself. That certainly applies to the restaurants of Michelin-starred chef Sergio Herman. Your unique nose and well-developed taste buds create wine-food combinations that let guests fly on their culinary of Pure C, AIRrepublic and Blueness. Three top restaurants by Sergio's hand in Cadzand-Bad. Your advice and commentary on the exclusive wine list of these restaurants bring dishes to unprecedented heights. Are you the wine connoisseur who will support the head sommelier and waiters of Pure C, AIRrepublic and Blueness in their service to guests? Then please respond here.
- You have excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- You have a good knowledge of the Dutch or English language.
- You are hospitable, friendly and have natural politeness.
- You are flexible, have a hands-on mentality and like to roll up your sleeves. You can handle stress.
- You have a 9+ mentality.
- You have a neat, clean-cut appearance.
- You are commercial.
- You can organize and motivate, with a working experience in the highest culinary segment.
- You have an eye for detail.
- You have great enthusiasm and passion for wine and food.
- You create a relaxed atmosphere with a professional and personal approach to the guest.
- You advise guests on the choice of menu and drinks.
- You take orders and are a dedicated host to guests.
- You prepare hot and cold beverages.
- Mise en place.
- Together with the Head Sommelier, you keep the wine list and stock up-to-date.
- You keep yourself informed about trends and developments in your profession.
You will be working full-time from Wednesday till Saturday.
What we offer
- Staff card for discounts in Strandhotel, The Sunday hotel store, and in the restaurants Pure C, Blueness, AIRrepublic, AIRcafé en Pine House.
- Collective health insurance discount.
- Staff events.
- Holidays at Christmas and New Year.
- Dynamism, a positive vibe and work attitude, enthusiastic colleagues
- Many opportunities and scope to develop yourself.
Will you be joining our team?