When early risers meditate on the beach and surfers conquer the first waves of the North Sea in daylight, there's another buzz going on at breakfast restaurant Pine House. For the slow starters of the day, this is their ultimate place. Because the breakfast ritual is just as important for these guests as the culinary experience of the night before.
Do you like good food and drinks and working in a culinary environment, but do you want to be home in the afternoon and evenings? Then breakfast employee at Pine House is the perfect job for you!
No matter how guests plan the start of their day, Pine House is a relaxed place for every breakfast moment between 07:30 and 11:30 with a view on the dunes or the village bustle of Boulevard de Wielingen. Pine House welcomes hotel guests, local residents and passers-by.
As a breakfast employee, you are the face of Pine House. As a host you are ready daily to provide guests with a delicious breakfast and a perfect start to their day. You advise them on what to do in Cadzand and surroundings and have a nice chat with them. In addition, you complement the breakfast buffet which consists of a carefully curated selection of fresh, local products and delicious sweets from the pastry chef's own bakery. After breakfast, you and your colleagues clean the breakfast buffet and Pine House so that it shines again for the next day.
- You are an energetic early bird.
- You don't have a morning mood.
- You have a good knowledge of the Dutch and/or English language.
- You work independently and in a team.
- You have a 9+ mentality and are communicatively strong.
Working days and hours in consultation.
What we offer
- Staff card for discounts in Strandhotel, The Sunday hotel store, and in the restaurants Pure C, Blueness, AIRrepublic, AIRcafé en Pine House.
- Collective health insurance discount.
- Staff events.
- Holidays at Christmas and New Year.
- Positive vibes in a dynamic team.
- Opportunities to develop and grow within our organization.
Will you be joining our team?